Rosedale Travel is a boutique travel planning and booking service specializing in family travel, wellness and friend getaways.
We use our destination expertise and access to booking platforms and amenities not available to the public to make your trip amazing.
Based in Austin, Texas
Skiing with family or friends is an amazing way to spend time together outdoors, getting exercise and enjoying the natural beauty of the mountains. It is also a lot of work to coordinate the right accommodations with gear rental, ski passes, ski lessons, transport to the mountain — and hauling everyone around.
We work with a leading ski tour company to deliver vacations that reduce the burden on you. We partner to customize and book all-inclusive ski vacation packages that can include: lodging, lift tickets, flights, ground transportation, rental cars, lessons, equipment rentals, activities and insurance. We have access to gorgeous, five star private home rentals along with private chefs, grocery delivery, private nannies and in home equipment rental delivery and fitting.
We have personal experience skiing in the Rockies and Europe with our family and friends. Let us put that experience to work for you.
Travel today is more than booking a flight and hotel. Travel is an opportunity to meet amazing people – artists, athletes, historians – and immerse yourself in a different culture through story-telling, exploring, and culinary experiences.
By working with our travel partners, we can bring in experiences that elevate your vacation.
- See a Broadway show, and then attend a cocktail party alongside some of the performers.
- Go with a guide by private car – or helicopter – to Nantucket for a day, with expert tours of the island, whaling museum and distillery.
- Tour the National Parks with your own guide, complete with transportation and upscale accommodations.
- Take your family to China and join a small group exploring the Terracotta Warriors in Xi’an, Victoria Peak in Hong Kong, and the pandas at Chengdu Research Base.
Reach out with what you’d like to learn or experience with your family or friends, and we’d love to help make it happen.
We’d love to work with you to plan and book all your classic travel needs:
- School break travel
- Long weekend getaways
- Road trips
- Friend trips
- River and ocean cruises
- Multi-generational travel or family reunions
- Wellness/spa respites
- Company retreats